We take your privacy seriously, but there are limits ...
The London Volleyball Association will make its best efforts to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. However we rely on the efforts of a few voluntary members to manage this website and look after any personal information you give us.
When handling your personal or Club information we will try to ensure:
- Your information is only processed with your knowledge.
- Only information that we actually need is collected and processed.
- Your information is only seen by those who need it to perform their administrative tasks.
- Personal and Club information is retained only for as long as it is required.
- Decisions affecting your Club are made on the basis of reliable and up-to-date information.
- Your information is protected from unauthorised or accidental disclosure.
- We will provide you with a copy of your information on request.
- Inaccurate or misleading data will be corrected as soon as possible.
- Procedures are in place for dealing promptly with any disputes.
These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form.
You can help too, by:
- Not giving us information we haven't asked for.
- Not giving us information that could cause you damage if mishandled like using the same password as your bank account.
- Only giving us optional information on forms where you are happy to - some standard forms are difficult for us to change!
- Telling us if you are not happy with the way we are using your information.
- Telling us when your information needs updating.
- Keeping your information up to date yourself where you have the facility.
Please note we use LeagueRepublic to provide our fixtures and results table so please review their policy also.